Monday, June 22, 2009

Woodstock and This Month's Candle Scent


I wasn't yet born in the summer of 1969 when the Woodstock Music and Art Fair took place in a pasture in Sullivan County with over 450,000 people in attendance. The event took place over the course of three days from August 15th to August 18th with some of the greatest musicians of the time performing before a mammoth crowd that spilled onto Max Yasgar's 600 acre dairy farm.





That summer was dubbed "Summer of Love " and I find it quite fitting that my Gourmet Candle Company has, on almost the fortieth anniversary of that iconic weekend of love, created what has become my new favorite candle scent; quite aptly named "Summer Love".

Folks, you have just got to experience this scent for yourself. It just reeks of sensuality and romance! I will be traveling this summer to introduce many of you to this incredible aroma that has awoken so many pleasant memories for me and I'm sure it will for you also. Looking forward to meeting some of you on my "Summer Love" tour.

No comments: