Monday, December 31, 2007

A Remarkable Home Based Business

Have you ever read a book that inspired you to
change your whole outlook on life? Well I have.
Four years ago during my search for a home based
busines, I came across a book by Seth Godin called
" Purple Cow: Transform Your Business By Being
Remarkable." Intrigued by the title and the concept
of a Purple Cow, I purchased the book.

While reading the book, I continued my search for
a home based business but with a much more discerning
eye. I wanted to align myself with a REMARKABLE company
and a REMARKABLE sponsor.

I wanted to be REMARKABLE...I even had a purple cow logo
specially designed for me and am currently working on developing
and launching Purple Cow Wealth...a company focused on teaching
home business builders how to be REMARKABLE in their careers, in
their personal and their business relationships.

I found THE REMARKABLE company with a REMARKABLE product;
a gourmet candle company. I have learned to choose my
business partners carefully. I choose to grow my home based
business only with individuals with the potential to be extra-
ordinary, to think big and stand out.

I have learned that not everyone is my ideal customer....sure
everyone looooves candles but there are candle lovers and then
there are gourmet candle lovers!

I am also passing on my Purple Cow traits to my four young sons
as I raise them to be responsible citizens who make meaningful
contributions to their community.

If you are still searching for a home based business, find a Purple
Cow company, with a Purple Cow product..I encourage you to be
extraordinary, to stand out and above all BE REMARKABLE!
Read a good book along the way.






Be REMARKABLE!
Sharon Mayers
"The richest people in the world look for and build networks;

everyone else looks for work". --Robert T. Kiyosaki, Author, "Rich Dad,Poor Dad"

No comments: